Tuesday, April 30, 2013

UPM winner of MBK 2013 :)

Salam.. its been awhile since me updated my blog..i almost forgot  the password :P.. but atleast i have an effort to recover my password.. but this pot will covered the achievement of my beloved Tirindak Bidotin Team( UPM ) who won the maiden position this month.. yeah last year we only managed to occupied first runner up..but this year, we won the competition and also grabbed the best choreography award due to the direct story line that been performed during the competition..Others IPTA gave a string of awesome performances especially UPSI and UUM.. they are the true competitors that fighting for the 1st place award..but the best team won (UPM).. so this is my last contribution towards Perkasa Sarawak and hope my juniors can achieved more than we had now..Gud luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment