Thursday, May 24, 2012

if i couldn't make it before u do..

Alhamdulillah.. for this semester i can enjoy my healthy lifestyle by reducing cigarettes consumption per day..from a box per day to 2 sticks per weeks..i can see things is going well dear.. if u can't accept that im still a smoker, i respect any of ur decision..but one thing i want u to know that, quitting smoking instantly can be deadly for me.. 2010 reminds me on abt the consequences if u stop smoking rapidly.. yeah its quite easy to do..how abt Bronchitis?? a deadly diseased tht strikes me while i enjoy my 1st semester as a degree student.. i cant breath easily..24 hrs depends on drugs.. the beginning era of my educational collapsed.. n now..i can feel the same thing happened..not abt my shoulder, my ankle..but my internal organs.. i know i shouldn't wrote this story at the first place.. at least i gave a hint to u tht every living things must die.. sooner or later we will face HIM..

Insyaallah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment