Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Youtube Channel :3

later this month , i created my own Youtube Channel that specifically use to sharing all my music instrument activities ( Guitar ) during 14 months i learned to play a guitar.. yet i'm still in the learning process so any provocation from the viewers will motivate me, so i can improve my guitar skills.. for the time being, i'll not uploading any new videos due to exams..mybe when i flown back to kuching, i'll make another good guitar covers because presently i used a crack / horrible acoustic guitar.. so the sound quality was not good enough.. back to kuching, i will strum my lovely electric guitar and my new acoustic guitar.. hopefully u guys enjoy my videos and keep subscribing my channel.. Tq

  http://www.youtube.com/user/rules1989shiffer?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment