Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December??

Hye!! its been a long stern of time im not posting something on my blog.. well, im quite busy with my studies, farm management , faculty's program and etc.. Whoaaaa.. all those thing restricting my time to keep blogging and i do active in FB n Twitter..but being publish something ' tragic / more sensitive issues, i rather choose my blog as a media to spread out those thing..  :3 yet, december is the final month for 2011 calendar... last year i spend my time in kuching, but now the new semester calendar force me to spend my time in UPM.. well december is the best time to share what i've been through in 2011.. thus, i still in 2nd test week.. so, nothing to share except for my subject's notes and assignments that urgently need to be submitted soon.. Come on!!

                                                                   IM A GOOD LAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment