Sunday, October 17, 2010

despair and hopeless..

juz wanna pull a trigger of gun.. so i can sleep in cold.. but, will you be there??  likewise, i can't delivered the best of me.. u have someone that can cheers u.. someone that better than me.. yet, i'm only 21 y.o... well, u will never know tht.. like one of Bleach's character (Ulqiorra) said that " despair ruins some, presumption many"....its hurt to think abt u when i'm down bcoz i'm so hard to reach you... -------> pointless.. now, lets focus on my current situation... keep my feet up for attending physiology class evendo i'm sick with the class and the atmosphere of the class...  will i'll  be there tomorrow? she' told me '' its worth the fight ''.... did u think that cigarettes would patch me up n  ease all the pain?  well, i guess you'll never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment