Sunday, October 10, 2010

convo!!


with my beloved mum n dad!!!


ahahaa.. tua da jak upa ak..


L to R --> Jot , Chalice , Koyan, Lan


Family gathering!!


Lompat katak x jadi...fail ak!!


mcm pic org nikah jak..


done with my Dip.. now focus on my Bac..
On the behalf of my family, tnx to all my friends, Tuan Hj. Mastor n family, cuzzy, roomate and UPMKB for guiding me toward this event.. hope we can meet each other soon..
p/s : Lan n Jot --> dun forget to invited me to your wedding ceremony..me n my family will pray for both of u..

4 comments:

  1. ahaha..tnx ikin..i got pic with u..but i'm shy to post it...got sense of 'controversial'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala post je la xde pon pic ak lam blog ko.. heheh lupekan je kontroversi itu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha.. nye2 demo.. bereh2..nnti ambo ltok pic kto k.. smak molek.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete