Saturday, November 13, 2010

the Sarawakian (Part 2)

yeah.. the ticket problem already solved by our MPP..gladly they fulfilled their manifesto..but the problem is, the discrimination among east Malaysians student really irritated me..just frget abt those twerp.. now i'm eager to meet my frens in kuching.. the only concerns is my condition.. got to redo my med checkup.. something wrong with my lungs..just like 2 yrs ago.. mybe bcoz of my smoking trial last month..or mybe bcoz of my addiction to  shisha.. hope i can cope this kind of problem.. by the way, knak lmbat lak blit.. 1 Dec..ada keja ka? yeah..hope so..


p/s sorry abt the post... i nvr really meant to hurt someone..ahahaa.. mybe by time my mind was flying away.. someone has blew my f&(king mind.. hehe.. gud luck juak.. boh mna lak blaja..dunia ya..ahaa..xda bah..guro jak.. k till then... bye2.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment