Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ahahaa.. vocal lesson...

YEAH!!! i'm freaking happy today coz i've been taught by Cikgu Siti Hajar ( AF vocal instructor) during her forum for our Communication Subject.. the best part is, she gave me an opportunity to sing in front of audiences..ahahaa.. i;m a bit shocked when my friends urged me to give a try..well, its a big mistake if i turn down the offer..  once i'm on the way to her, my heart beat fast.. then when i grab the mic, i cant delivered the best of me ( maybe bcoz i'm not feeling well ).. nway..tnx to Mr. Arif n Mr. Kamarul who invited Cikgu Siti Hajar for our class tonite.. evendo i'm not a fan of AF... but, the presentation tht been deliverd by her was awesome.. hope, i can learn more abt the vocal technique from cikgu if i have a chance to do so.. PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment